Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back at it.

May!  Was it really May when I posted my last entry in this blog?  Yes, yes it was.  Well, here's the deal.  Gardening starts in earnest in May.  There is far less time for indoor pursuits like mucking out the mess.  But here we are now - January 1, 2012 (!).  Christmas and New Years are over.  The great chunk of work I needed to do is finished.  The holiday treats are consumed and it's time to start mucking again - especially with all the new stuff that came in from Christmas .... some things need to go out. 

Today I start on the basement.  And what is the best way to stay motivated?   Post embarassing "before" pictures on one's blog.  So here it goes.  The basement is WAY out of control.  It needs a thorough go-through and tidy and today I start on it.  By my figuring I should be able to get it finished by 2015 (!).  Or maybe next Wednesday.  Depends on what happens between now and then.

Before Pics:







Wish me luck!

1 comment: