Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mad at Myself

I just realized something.  I may come across as mad at everyone else because of the plastic problem out there.  But the fact is that I'm part of the problem and the real anger is at myself.  Well, and other people, too.  Because, let's face it, I'm not responsible for ANY of the Tim Horton's lids or Wendy's plastic cups that I see regularly on the street in my town.  But I am responsible for my part.  And that is the part I can change. 

So instead of coming off caustic and potentially alienating my readers (the few of you who are out there), what can I do to really make a change in the world? 

Maybe this might be a start:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-the-plastic-bag-out-of-the-cereal-box/173200019391677#!/pages/Get-the-plastic-bag-out-of-the-cereal-box/173200019391677

Help me out with this new page.  Maybe we can get people to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment